To use the Herald Sun website, cookies must be enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, follow the instructions for your browser below.
Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer 7, 8 9
- Open the Internet Browser
- Click Tools Internet OptionsPrivacyAdvanced
- Check Override automatic cookie handling
- For First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies click Accept
- Click OK and OK
Enabling Cookies in Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click ToolsOptionsPrivacyUse custom settings for history
- Check Accept cookies from sites
- Check Accept third party cookies
- Select Keep until: they expire
- Click OK
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click Tools iconOptionsUnder the HoodContent Settings
- Check Allow local data to be set
- Uncheck Block third-party cookies from being set
- Uncheck Clear cookies
- Close all
Enabling Cookies in Mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad)
- Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone/iPad
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Safari from the settings menu.
- Select ‘accept cookies’ from the safari menu.
- Select ‘from visited’ from the