The “Home On The Range, Landscapes We Love,” exhibit showcased 39 artists and 58 artworks of landscapes, seascapes and cityscapes.
Several different styles and mediums were represented, from backyards and gardens to majestic mountain views at The Art Guild.
A few local artists were honored for their artwork in the exhibit at the Home On The Range Awards Ceremony on Saturday, March 28.
“It was a very difficult job to judge this show,” said Jane McGraw-Teubner, the show’s Juror of Awards. “There were many wonderful and surprising interpretations of the landscape, which made the job that much harder.”
The following artists were honored:
- Diana De Santis— first place— for her pastel painting “Bus Drivers’ Bocci Game at Dusk”
- Marciel Kazickas— second place— for her oil painting “Looking East”
- Linda Giacalone— third place— for her oil painting “September Trees”
- Kirk Larson— honorable mention— for his oil painting “Cold Spring Church”
- Shelli Robiner-Ardizone— honorable mention— for her pastel painting “Sullivan County